Completion Process Training Application
Important Information [READ ME!]
Next Completion Process Training: Utah, US | July 21st-28th, 2023
Please Apply ONLY if you are able to Attend the Training on the listed date, and can commit to the $5555 course fee before the training begins. This July 2023, Teal Swan and our team have designed a new and improved CP Training that is now 6 days of training rather than only 4 days!
The Completion Process is a comprehensive approach to healing core traumas that recur as emotional triggers that prevent us from living empowered lives free of fear. The Completion Process is an 18-step visualization that walks you through an emotional trigger following the emotion to the earliest memory, then resolving the child’s needs through both the mental visualization of resolution and providing awareness through the adult perspective of the events that occurred. This is a technique that goes to the core of all problems, where suffering begins in our lives. This process unhooks us from those past experiences and integrates our fractured aspects, rejoining us with our present-day self.
The Completion Process Training is for those who are wanting to learn how to utilize this process to help others. It is for those who are ready to hold space for, contain, and help others process intense emotions. It requires a high degree of bravery and strength. This training includes deeper insights into not only the Completion Process but also trauma, emotions, attunement, and resistance in the context of helping other people. It is for those who are wanting and ready to face the aspects of themselves that could prevent them from being a safe facilitator for other people. Because we hold our practitioners to a very high standard, not everyone who attends our training passes.
This training is not for those who are wanting to experience healing as their primary focus. If you are seeking a personal healing experience, the Curveball Retreat would be a better fit for you.
Although professional credentials in Psychology, Counseling and Therapy are preferred it is not a requirement. We also are seeking practitioners who have established practices and/or are seeking to help others with their healing journey.
If you are unable to make it to this particular training, sign up for our newsletter here to stay tuned as we will update everyone when new trainings are announced.
You may also be interested in joining The Completion Process Community Facebook Group where people discuss everything Completion Process.
Below we have some information regarding the application process and materials we have practitioners study before attending the training if you’d like to prepare.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for our Certified Practitioner of the Completion Process (CPCP) Training! Please take some time to carefully read this page before continuing to the application.
Materials Prior to the Training
Besides the material below, trainees should work with the Aspect of themselves that Doesn’t Want to Help People. This is often an aspect of yourself that gets bulldozed during trainings, and by working with and allowing this aspect space, you can release resistance.
1. The Completion Process Book (Familiarize yourself as much as possible with the Process, also please bring this book to the training)
2. The Connection Process (Youtube, Book or Audio Book)
You must receive 1 Completion Process Session with a Certified Practitioner before your arrival. You can find practitioners here.
Other Videos to Watch:
About the Application Process:
1. Notifications on the status of your application will be emailed to you several weeks before the training.
2. If you have previously applied for another training date, please reapply, previous applications are not saved
3. We welcome all to apply, regardless of where you live in relation to the training location.
4. There is a potential that you will be asked to schedule an interview with a team member as a part of the application process.
5. Trainings include 25-35 Participants. Unfortunately, our trainings at this time are only conducted in English. Fluent English speaking and writing is required for consideration for this training.
6. All applications are carefully read and reviewed by Teal Swan and TealEye staff.
7. Several weeks before the training, offers will be sent. Respondents are chosen on a first come first serve basis
8. We receive a high volume of applications. Only 14% of the applicants typically are offered a spot. This is a highly competitive process and we are grateful to anyone who applies.
Tuition includes Course Materials, Accommodation, All meals for the duration of the training. Six days of closed-session training with Teal Swan and Teal’s Team.
Practitioners are responsible for the cost of airfare and transportation to and from the training.
Practitioners of the Completion Process are upstanding, responsible individuals. Many of them have overcome great adversity and trauma in their own lives, which is why they have devoted themselves to this practice. Our practitioners have high standards of ethics in conduct with the American Counseling Association Code of Ethics. They are men and women of integrity who do not seek to fix people, but rather help support individuals to a natural state of health which is inherent state of being. Our practitioners are ambitious, many of them own and operate their own businesses dedicated to helping people. Some are clinicians of both western and eastern medicines. Others are humanitarians traveling the world offering aid and support where they are needed. They come from different backgrounds across all platforms including gender, sex, orientation, ability, race, culture, heritage and socioeconomic status. We are looking for diversity, experience and courage.
Helpful Hint: Applications that are complete and contain thoughtfully created sentences are always weighed with priority