Completion Process Training Application
Important Information [READ ME!]
Hello Dear People,
Due to the Covid Pandemic and the uncertainty around travel worldwide, we have suspended the Completion Process Practitioner Trainings. We hope you are all well and able to navigate these turbulent times.
Please stay tuned through The Teal Swan Newsletter as we will update everyone when applications have opened up once again and we are able to resume training.
You may also be interested in joining the Completion Process Community Facebook group where people discuss everything Completion Process.
Please Apply ONLY if you are able to Attend the Trainings at the listed dates, and can commit to the $2700 course fee before the training begins.
Although professional credentials in Psychology, Counseling and Therapy are preferred it is not a requirement. We also are seeking practitioners who have established practices and/or seeking to help other with their healing journey.
Below we have some information regarding the application process and materials we have practitioners study before attending the training if you’d like to prepare.
Thank you for taking time to apply for our Certified Practitioner of the Completion Process (CPCP) Training! Please take some time to carefully read this page before continuing to the application.
Materials Prior to the Training
Besides the material below, trainees should work with the Aspect of themselves that Doesn’t Want to Help People. This is often an aspect of yourself that gets bulldozed during trainings, and by working with and allowing this aspect space, you can release resistance.
1. The Completion Process Book (Familiarize yourself as much as possible with the Process, also please bring this book to the training)
2. The Connection Process (Youtube, Book or Audio Book)
You must receive 1 Completion Process Session with a Certified Practitioner before your arrival. You can find practitioners either through https://thecompletionprocess.com/viewpractitioners/ or through The Completion Process Community on Facebook (Practitioners have shields besides their name).
Other Videos to Watch:
The specific location of every training will be announced and revealed to applicants who are offered a spot in the training.
*dates includes travel days
Check in Varies for each training, but it’s typically in the evening of the first date and checking out the morning of the last date.
*Please, do not book travel or accommodation until you have received an official offer notification from TealEye.
About the Application Process:
1. Notifications on the status of your application will be emailed to you several weeks before the training.
2. If you have previously applied for another training date, please reapply, previous applications are not saved
3. We welcome all to apply, regardless of where you live in relation to the training location.
4. Trainings include 30-50 Participants. Unfortunately, our trainings at this time are only conducted in English. Fluent English speaking and writing is required for consideration for this training.
5. All applications are carefully read and reviewed by Teal Swan and TealEye staff.
6. Several weeks before the training, offers will be sent. Respondents are chosen on a first come first serve basis
7. We receive a high volume of applications. Only 14% of the applicants typically are offered a spot. This is a highly competitive process and we are grateful to anyone who applies.
Tuition includes Course Materials, Accommodation, All meals for the duration of the training. Four-days of closed-session training with Teal Swan and Teal’s Team.
Practitioners are responsible for the cost of airfare and transportation to and from the training.
Practitioners of the Completion Process are upstanding, responsible individuals. Many of them have overcome great adversity and trauma in their own lives, which is why they have devoted themselves to this practice. Our practitioners have high standards of ethics in conduct with the American Counseling Association Code of Ethics. They are men and women of integrity who do not seek to fix people, but rather help support individuals to a natural state of health which is inherent state of being. Our practitioners are ambitious, many of them own and operate their own businesses dedicated to helping people. Some are clinicians of both western and eastern medicines. Others are humanitarians traveling the world offering aid and support where they are needed. They come from different backgrounds across all platforms including gender, sex, orientation, ability, race, culture, heritage and socioeconomic status. We are looking for diversity, experience and courage.
Helpful Hint: Applications that are complete and contain thoughtfully created sentences are always weighed with priority